Montana Community Foundation’s William B. Pratt Endowment Fund 2021 grant application is now available. Grant applications will be accepted until March 31, 2021 at 5 pm (MST).
The William B. Pratt Endowment Fund will make grants:
- to build awareness, involvement, and preservation of Indigenous, Folk, and Traditional Arts in Montana.
- to encourage the education about, as well as the production and presentation of, the Media Arts in Montana.
- for collaborative efforts that strengthen the fields of the Indigenous, Traditional, Folk, or Media Arts in the state.
Grants will range in size from $500 to $2,000 and must be matched dollar-for-dollar. Grant applications will be accepted from January 18 to March 31. The grant process is competitive and incomplete applications will not be considered. Montana 501(c)(3) organizations, local, state, and tribal governments are eligible to apply. Media artists who are not staff of 501(c)(3) organizations may also apply under the fiscal sponsorship of a 501(c)(3) organization.
Applicants are eligible to apply in one of three funding areas:
- Strengthening the Fields of the Indigenous, Traditional and Folk or Media Arts
- Media Arts Education programs
- Montana’s Indigenous, Traditional, and Folk Arts
For questions, please contact Jessica Stewart-Kuntz, MCF Director of Operations & Grants, at 406.441.4950 or email@example.com.