MT Ambassadors Seek Administrative Services
Montana Ambassadors is seeking administrative and management services for its 501c6 organization. Montana Ambassadors is a volunteer, not-for-profit association made up of passionate people dedicated to living and doing business in Montana and assisting in developing business opportunities for Montana. Montana Ambassadors develop relationships with educational institutions, agencies and systems that foster the Governor’s vision of economic vitality of Montana’s workforce and quality of life for its citizens. The ideal candidate or agency for this position would provide in general the following services:
- Serve as Liaison with the Governor and other elected officials, the Governor’s Office of Economic Development, the Department of Commerce, and other state agencies to promote the mission and goals of the Ambassadors.
- Assist with on-going Ambassador membership recruitment and retention programs and prepare annual invoices for membership dues.
- Coordinate, arrange, and attend all regular and special board meetings and the annual membership meeting. This includes, at a minimum, securing the meeting facility, informing board members and noticing the public, providing appropriate materials prior to meetings, and recording the meetings. In addition, coordinate, arrange, and attend regional Ambassador’s meetings as possible. Assist with strategic planning activities.
- Provide promotion and publicity for the Ambassadors including website maintenance, social media postings, press releases, annual awards, annual report, etc.
- Provide administrative services including, but not limited to, arranging travel, processing payments for Ambassador-related expenses, maintaining membership records, preparing documents in support of strategic planning, membership development, advertising and orientation, and secretarial services such as word processing, filing, and meeting and serving the membership.
- Provide routine fiduciary duties including, but not limited to, processing and recording checks, preparing daily deposits, preparing invoices and bills, paying bills on a semi-monthly basis, producing necessary financial documents, maintaining a check register, reconciling bank statements, and preparing for and assisting with audits. From time to time financial services will be required to assist with statewide events, i.e., processing sponsorship payments, tracking registration invoices, and paying event expenses.
Should the applicant be an Independent Contractor, Commercial General Liability Insurance must be provided. In addition, proof of compliance with Montana’s Workers’ Compensation Act must be provided. Should the applicant be an agency or business, please describe a description of staff providing services. Submit a cover letter describing your qualifications and interest in the position as well as a resume of previous experience to: email@example.com by June 7th. Compensation: Based on experience, the compensation for this position ranges from $1,800 per month to $2,100 with an estimated 30 to 40 hours of work per month.