Lana Turner's Eyes
- PROJECT TITLE: LANA TURNER’S EYES
- PROJECT TYPE: SHORT
- FILM SYNOPSIS: LANA TURNER’S EYES takes place in 1985. No cellphones. Back when things were real. A young woman’s life capsizes when her loser boyfriend goes missing and she’s drawn into his deadly web.
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT HEADSHOTS: JANUARY 23, 2023
- PRODUCTION DATES: APRIL 2023
- PRODUCTION LOCATION: VIRGINIA CITY, MT
- TEAM: Allyson Adams, Writer/Director; Justin Lubke, Director of Photography, Aaron Murtagh, Producer, Amber Mason, Producer
AMANDA (20-25) bleached blonde, reckless, free, running from something inside. Imaginative. Dramatic and comedic skills. Comfortable with dancing and movement.
LUCY NUGENT (60-70) attractive blonde, saucy, nicely dressed, Amanda’s maternal grandmother. Comedic. Lucy runs the show and is a central supporting character. Lucy is married to Carl Nugent, who was a prop man during the Golden Age of Hollywood. She has seen it all.
CANDY (23 – 30) single mom, rough around the edges, half frazzled, is Tommy’s ex and baby mama.
JADE (20’s) Amanda’s girlfriend, is seductive, fearless, and fiery. Small, important, dramatic role. Partial nudity.