You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that is not supported by this website. If possible, please upgrade, or install a different browser.
Seeking Associate Film Producer to work on a feature documentary film project with a small crew. This project will have national distribution and covers a timely story that is environmentally focused.
– Advanced organizational, communication, and computer skills are absolutely necessary.
– Project management skills in long-format storytelling and workflow. Experience as a producer is a plus.
– Ability to work independently.
– Starting office hours (approx 24h/week) are Monday through Wednesday – more hours w/experience. Office located in NE Bozeman.
The Assistant Producer is responsible for pre-production office support and on-location production assistance including:
· Interview and shoot planning
· Developing interview questions
· Developing shot list and researching locations
· Pulling permits and other compliances
· Researching issues related to film
· Assembling the production crew
· Arranging travel and transportation for production
· Researching funding options
· Managing database and assets
· Office support
During this process the Associate Producer will be helping to develop the story and will gain a detailed knowledge and understanding about the issues presented in this film. These are key issues that will affect our country at large and must be handled with respect and professionalism.
This a part-time hourly office position (~24h/week) with no medical benefits, paid sick leave, or other benefits. Starting pay is $18/h with a possible wage increase after two months. Position will last at least six months up to one year.
Please send Resume in PDF or Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, expand on three to five of your project management oriented resume listings with details on your specific contribution. Please note that further details about the project will not be given until the candidate applies for the position.
Position open until filled.